Seattle Litigation Associate:
The Seattle office of Bullivant Houser Bailey is growing and we are currently seeking an attorney to join our dynamic trial practice. Bullivant is a team of collaborative lawyers who work together to litigate complex civil matters, including the defense of product liability, medical malpractice, and personal and catastrophic injury matters. We are looking for an attorney to join our team to work in all phases of litigation, including motion practice, discovery, and case management, as well as handling hearings, depositions, arbitrations, and trials.
Bullivant is a collegial and collaborative work environment that celebrates diverse backgrounds and experiences which strengthen our ability to serve our clients and enhances our culture. We are dedicated to the long-term professional development of our attorneys. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a group of accomplished lawyers and become part of our nationally-recognized litigation team.
An ideal candidate is creative, motivated, and passionate, in addition to having the following qualifications:
- An exceptional academic record, along with excellent oral and written communication skills
- At least three years of private law firm practice or other relevant experience
- Strong legal research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated trial experience and/or trial preparation experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the proven ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Optimistic outlook that thrives in a dynamic work setting
- Values diversity and teamwork
- Must be admitted to practice in Washington
Please submit a cover letter, resume, law school transcript, and a 5-7 page writing sample to Carol O'Connell @ [email protected]. Bullivant Houser Bailey is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment